Bu-3920 Black Wireless Microphone System
- Model NO.: BU-3920
- Application: Commercial
- Monitor: LCD Screen
- Frequency Range: 500-900MHz
- Type: Discussion
- Size of Receiver: 480*180*44mm
- Trademark: BKR
- HS Code: 8518100090
- Hi-Fi: Hi-Fi
- Certification: CCC
- Brand: Bkr
- Channels: 2*32 Channels (64CH)
- Suitable: PA System, Stage, Conference
- Using Distance: 50-80m
- Origin: Enping, Jiangmen, China
* Two channels receiver.
* Oscillation: Pll synthesized.
* IR automatic frequency technology is adopted. Each channel has 32 optional frequencies, stepping up/down by 0.5MHz.
* Carrier frequency: UHF 500MHz-900MHz.
* 20 sets can be used at the same time. That means 20 receivers and 80 transmitters can be used at the same meeting.
* LCD screens on the receiver will display working channel, working frequency and signal level. Each screen will display informations of 2 channels.
LCD screen on the transmitter will display working channel, working frequency and battery storage.
* Using 2 rubber antenna for receiving brings a better appearance and anti-interference ability.
* There are 2 balanced output and 1 unbalanced output in the back-panel, suitable for linking up with other audio equipments.
* Microphone power consumption is 80mA. With three 1.5V battery power supply, it can work constantly for 12 hours.
* Light ring on the microphone head will display working status. (on-white, off-blue)
* Working distance: Open environment: 80-100 meter. Complicated environment: 50-80meter.
* It's suitable for various kinds of conference and performance occasion
Channel number: 2
Oscillation Mode: PLL syntheized
Modulation Mode: FM
Carrier Frequency Range: UHF 500~900MHz
Frequency Stability: +0.001%
Max. Deviation Range: +50kHz
S/N Ratio: > 105dB
T. H. D: < 0.5%@1kHz
Power Supply: DC 12~17V
Audio Output: Independent: 0-400mV
Back panel of the receiver:
Balanced XLR output: 2
Unbalanced 6.3 output: 1
Two function keys: one for mute(left) and one for power on/off(right)
Option transmitter as following: